Fee: 2,000 yen/performance
Talks, symposiums and observations of workshops are free; however, reservation is required.
- *All performances are free seating. Audience members will receive a numbered entrance ticket which will determine the order of their entrance into the venue.
- *Regardless of rain, performances will take place at the Toga Art Park Open Air Theatre, Rock Theatre and Maezawa Garden Open Air Stage; however, in the case of stormy weather, there is a possibility that the performance may be cancelled. This decision will be made at 12:00 pm on the day of the performance and will be announced on the official Theatre Olympics website, Facebook and Twitter accounts. You can also contact us by telephone at +81(0)763-68-2216.
*Please enter the necessary information in the form above.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail from the ticket office.
If you do not receive any response after several days or more, please contact us by e-mail to the following address:
If you would like to make your reservations over the phone (Japanese only) please contact the following number: Theatre Olympics Ticket Office +81(0)763-68-2216 (9:00-18:00)
How to Pay for Your Tickets
Ticket payments can be made by PayPal.
Once your reservation is confirmed, we will send you an e-mail explaining the steps to take to make your payment.
Where to Contact about Tickets/Performances
Japan Performing Arts Foundation
To first-time visitors
- ・There are only two public city buses per day running to Toga from Etchu-Yatsuo St./Inami St. Therefore, we recommend taking the charter buses that are scheduled in conjunction with the performances.
- ・Accommodations in Toga are limited, so make your reservation early.
- ・There are no convenience stores or shops around the area. Food and merchandise can be purchased at the Gurume-kan (food court).
- ・There are no ATMs in the village, so we suggest you bring a fair amount of cash with you. There are a few shops/restaurants in Gurume-kan that accept credit cards.
- ・There are many insects during the summer. We suggest that you bring insect repellent and appropriate attire for protection.
- ・Temperature can drop below 10 degrees Celsius in the morning and evenings. Be sure to bring warm clothes with you.
＜Reservations for Transportation and Accommodation＞